Skip to main content

There are different types of visas available depending on your circumstance. A Family Visa is needed to join family members in the UK for a period longer than 6 months.

If you’re living outside of the UK, you can apply to a Family Visa to join your spouse, fiancee, partner, child, parent or relative who will provide long-term care for you.

Below, you’ll find a number of different types of UK Family Visas:

  • Spouse Visa
  • Child Dependent Visa
  • Ancestry Visa
  • Adult Dependent Visa

If you would like to find out more about how we can help you or for guidance, get in touch below

Translate »